Pages

Friday, December 12, 2014

The Shower is Here... Second Bathroom Progress {Home}

I feel the one bathroom cloud lifting, as construction moves forward on our second bath in the basement.


It's glorious.


The handy-guy picked up our Sterling shower last week and the framing and base were done last night.


I'm jumping slightly ahead as I don't even attempt to understand all the work that was done under the floor and in the walls (plumbing and electrical). See where the concrete is lighter? That was recently poured after the pipes were changed out and redirected for a toilet and relocating of a drain.. among other things.

As my mother-in-law would say, it looks like nothing has been done! 


You can begin to see our layout plan. To the left will be the stand up shower (no tub in this bathroom). Far left will house a small vanity while the right wall will have the access and toilet.

It's all very exciting for this family of four..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Your input is beyond valuable to me... I look forward to reading it.

Stephanie