Pages

Monday, October 6, 2014

Engagement Shoot : Jacob and Rachael... {Photography}

When these two asked me to do photos for their engagement and wedding, I almost fell off my chair. Me? The girl who has zero experience with this kind of thing. I eventually regained composure and said I do yes... encouraged by their faith in me. This past weekend we went out into the crisp, chilly autumn air for their engagement shoot and had so. much. fun. I love how laid back these guys are. I just hope these photos do you two justice. I'm sure it wasn't helpful that my assistant (my willing, happy husband) was throwing beans at you (brothers!)...











































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Your input is beyond valuable to me... I look forward to reading it.

Stephanie